Welcome to the official website of the Portage Lions Club. We are a small club located in Northwest Ohio. We are a member of Zone 4 in District 13 OH1 of Ohio Lions MD13. We were chartered in March of 1976 and currently have 20 members.
|When||2nd and 4th Monday at 7:00pm|
|Where||Christ United Methodist Church
301 W Main St
Portage, Ohio 43451
Community Service Projects/Programs
- Support for Enright Park in Portage.
- Edit and Publish the Village newsletter, The Nitty Gritty
- Organize and Sponsor annual 4th of July Parade in Portage.
- Adopt-A-Highway clean-up along State Route 25 between Portage and BG.
- Purchase eyeglasses for area residents who can't afford them.
- Offer vision screenings to area pre-schools.
- Collect used eyeglasses for redistribution by Lions International.
- Sponsor the Lions Peace Poster Contest at the Bowling Green Middle School.